Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Morning French Toast!

Today, I wanted to make a good breakfast. I'm not normally a breakfast person and will just have a breakfast bar or piece of fruit. However, due to the massive amounts of stress during my final week (this week X_X), I felt I should relieve the stress by making some french toast.
This recipe is basically soy milk, flour, sugar, and cinnamon mixed together to make the french toast mixture. I actually think it came out better then the non-vegan french toast because it doesn't have the strong taste of eggs (obviously).
I had french toast with maple syrup and powdered sugar while my boyfriend, who couldn't wait for me to take the picture before he ate two pieces of it, had strawberry jam and powdered sugar on his.
Cookie, my landlady's goat, came over for a visit as well. We had to hold her back before she ate the toast herself :)

No comments: