Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Cheers to a New Year!

Welcome 2008!
I have a fever (which has put me out of commission for pretty much the whole day), so I didn't do a nice collection of images of the party last night, but wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a happy New Years!

I hosted a Tapas party for New Years eve and it seemed to go out a hit. We had bruschetta, artichoke, stuffed mushrooms, sushi, edamame, olives, artichoke dip, olive spread, and marinated mushrooms. The cheese spread to the left and the chocolate covered cherries were not vegan however, but were brought to the party.

For this years resolution, I'm going to try something new. I'm going to have 12 resolutions, one for each month. They're simple resolutions that will end up giving me more peace in my life, and I will add a new goal for each month that comes.

For example, January's resolution is to keep a daily journal. I need to do this for 30 days so it becomes habit. Once that has happened and the next month arrives I add on another goal to the list : Keep a daily journal and go to the gym three times a week. And the list will grow as the months pass and I will hopefully build good habits with this system. The mentality is start small and build big :)

Have a great New Years everyone!

No comments: