Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

We had a Solstice dinner last night of mashed potatoes and gravy, asparagus, garlic and tofurkey. This was the first time I had actually cooked a tofurkey and it came out really well.
I don't defrost much nowadays and it completely slipped my mind to take the frozen tube out of the freezer. So, instead of the hour and a half it is normally suppose to take, it took 3. We ended up eating at about 10 pm, but it worked out well and I was able to get a lot of stuff done for the holidays.

Gift shopping is just about done, and all I really have left to do is finish my grandma's blanket, bake goodies for friends and family and have a picture developed.

Baking will be this weekend so I *SHOULD* have many more pictures to put up before Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy holidays to you! i love the way your potato looks... yum! i haven't had tofurkey. maybe i should give it a try!