Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Super hot weekend and Caribbean Curry

Wow! What a hot weekend! I was melting in my home, trying to stay inside and keep creative. I barely turned on my computer due to the heat it produced. I had wanted to cook something that went well with the heat, and somehow ended up making a Caribbean curry. I know this blog should be called "All About Curry" instead of The Happy Tomato since I cook so many curries, but what can I do?



This was actually really different from the normal curry I make, and was really a nice combination of spicy and sweet. It has bananas, apples, black eyed peas, beans, onions and garlic along with spices in it. It tasted delicious and went perfect with the hot day! Paul is shown below modeling a plate of it nicely for the camera.


No comments: