Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A little slow...

So I've been a little bit slow at getting back to my blog. I've cooked some meals, but haven't imported the images onto my computer yet. I have a lot of great new ideas and a couple extra things I want to look into, but to say the least, these last couple of weeks I've been either really busy or really lazy.

I PROMISE to get back going soon and into my normal habit of things. But for now, I thought I'd share so pictures from Nebraska with you all. Hope you enjoy! (Some of the pics need to be expanded before they look right lol. The sitting picture however is just low quality :( )





This is the river where my great uncle had his ashes spread. He grew up near this river and would play in it when he was a kid. It was a beautiful and moving ceremony.

This is my favorite picture out of all of them. My cousins foot and a curious prairie dog!

Flower by Devil's Tower.


Yay bison!





Sitting down!




My grandmother loved this tree so I took a shot for her. It is a twisted and mangled looking tree with lots of character. The trees surrounding this one were normal and straight. I like to think this tree has a story :)





Badlands.



1 comment:

urban vegan said...

thank you for shaing these moving photos.